Staying Safe Online
You will find some useful information in the video and website links below to help you keep your child safe online.
- KidSMART - an award winning, practical internet safety website for schools, young people, parents and others concerned with Internet safety. Produced by Childnet International
- Thinkuknow - an Internet safety education website for children, parents and teachers produced by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre
- Know IT All - a suite of education resources designed to help educate parents, teachers and young people about safe and positive use of the internet. Also from Childnet International with support from DCSF, BECTA, TDA and others.
- Childnet International - the website of Childnet whose mission is to work in partnership with others around the world to help make the Internet a great and safe place for children.
- NSPCC - helpful advice and tools you can use to help keep your child safe whenever and wherever they go online.
- UK Safer Internet Centre - e-safety tips, advice and resources to help children and young people stay safe online.